What to know about the hospital where the fox died June 20, 2021 June 20, 2021 admin

Authorities in South Carolina have released the name of the fox that died from a heroin overdose in a hospital that specializes in rescuing dogs.

A veterinarian at the South Carolina Animal Hospital has confirmed that the animal, named “Bryn Mawr,” died in the hospital.

A statement from the hospital says it was alerted to the death on Thursday, April 6.

The dog had been in a quarantine for more than a week, and authorities were concerned about his condition.

Bryn was an American Staffordshire terrier who was born in 2014 and was rescued by the South Carolinian Veterinary Medical Center (SCVMC) in South Charlotte.

Bryn was in quarantine for over a week.SCVMSC officials say Bryn is in a stable condition, but their staff will monitor the dog and work with authorities to determine the exact cause of death.ABC News has reached out to the animal hospital for more information.

The Fox News affiliate in Charlotte reported the fox was a Staffordshire bull terrier.